Benmore Estate is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of mechanical and electrical equipment and the source of power requirements.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product and services range to minimise the environmental impact of our activities.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Estate.
- Adopt methods to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.